Thursday, May 17, 2012

Submission Guidelines

If you're reading this, there's a good chance you've seen more than one movie. And if in the course of your movie watching, you happen to see two (or more!) images that look alike to you, let me know. Here's how!

Send an email to shotcontext@gmail.com including:

- The names of the films.
- Pictures of the shots themselves (descriptions of them are okay too, but then you're depending on my DVD collection or, god forbid, Youtube clips). Publicity pictures are fine, but frames from the films themselves are much preferred.
- The name with which you want to be credited.

Then if they work for me, I'll post them and include in the labels a tag with your name so you can keep track of what you've submitted. For example, here's the contributions from my boy Sheldrake over at Can't Stop the Movies.

My one stipulation is that I'm not much interested in parodies unless they're particularly subtle or clever. Now get screencapping, and get sending to shotcontext@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment